Your privacy is important to us, information you provide online, when ordering from our online store and during Reiki sessions is confidential.
COLLECTING PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Examples of Personal Information collected: version of web browser, IP address, time zone, cookie information, what sites or products you view, search terms, and how you interact with the Site.
- Purpose of collection: to load the Site accurately for you, and to perform analytics on Site usage to optimize our Site.
- Source of collection: Collected automatically when you access our Site using cookies, log files, web beacons, tags, or pixels.
- Disclosure for a business purpose: shared with our processor Shopify, FOMO, Judge.me Reviews, Aftership, Shipstation, business apps and our shipping partners.
- Examples of Personal Information collected: name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, details shared by Paypal and Afterpay), email address, and phone number.
- Purpose of collection: to provide products or services to you to fulfill our contract, to process your payment information, arrange for shipping, and provide you with invoices and/or order confirmations, communicate with you, screen our orders for potential risk or fraud, and when in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
- Source of collection: collected from you.
- Disclosure for a business purpose: shared with our processor Shopify, Vitals App, Judge.me Reviews, Aftership, Shipstation, business apps, Facebook Shopping, Instagram Shopping, Google Shopping and our shipping partners.
Customer support information & Customer Accounts
- Examples of Personal Information collected: name, billing address, shipping address, email address, and phone number.
- Purpose of collection: to provide customer support and improve your future shopping experience by having a customer account.
- Source of collection: collected from you.
- Disclosure for a business purpose: shared with our processor Shopify, our shipping partners.
SHARING PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with service providers to help us provide our services and fulfill our contracts with you, as described above. For example:
- We use Shopify to power our online store. You can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy.
- We may share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
- Your information may be shared with the following for business purposes only: Vitals App, Judge.me Reviews, Aftership, Shipstation, business apps, Facebook Shopping, Instagram Shopping, Google Shopping and our shipping partners.
- We use Vitals App, a marketing analytics tool, which may collect non-identifiable information about our website visitors in order to personalize their browsing experience. Details from customer orders may be displayed as a live sales notification to website browsers via the Vitals App, this live sales notification may include details such as the customer’s first name, suburb/city, product purchased and timestamp of request. If, at any time, you prefer your browser footprint not be collected by the frontend snippet, you may click the "X" on a sales notification to instantly disable notifications and data collection. If, at any time, you prefer your interaction with our website (i.e. purchase or product review) to be discarded, please contact us at email@example.com
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For example:
- We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en.You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- We use Facebook Ads, Google Shopping Ads, Google Shopping and remarketing to provide you with targeting advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For Facebook Ads we use Facebook Conversions API, which is designed to honor Facebook’s user privacy controls. For example, if people use Facebook's Off-Facebook Activity privacy tool to limit whether their off-Facebook activity data is associated with their Facebook accounts, those privacy choices will extend to the data connected using the Conversions API.
For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by:
FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it's release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
We do sell third-party products on our website. We shall have no responsibility or liability for any third party content that we re-sell. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon third party products on our Website.
USING PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your personal Information to provide our services to you, which includes: offering products for sale, processing payments, shipping and fulfillment of your order, and keeping you up to date on new products, services, and offers.
A cookie is a small amount of information that’s downloaded to your computer or device when you visit our Site. We use a number of different cookies, including functional, performance, advertising, and social media or content cookies. Cookies make your browsing experience better by allowing the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login and region selection). This means you don’t have to re-enter this information each time you return to the site or browse from one page to another. Cookies also provide information on how people use the website, for instance whether it’s their first time visiting or if they are a frequent visitor.
We use the following cookies to optimize your experience on our Site and to provide our services.
COOKIES NECESSARY FOR THE FUNCTIONING OF THE SITE
|_ab||Used in connection with access to admin.|
|_secure_session_id||Used in connection with navigation through a storefront.|
|cart||Used in connection with shopping cart.|
|cart_sig||Used in connection with checkout.|
|cart_ts||Used in connection with checkout.|
|checkout_token||Used in connection with checkout.|
|secret||Used in connection with checkout.|
|secure_customer_sig||Used in connection with customer login.|
|storefront_digest||Used in connection with customer login.|
|_shopify_u||Used to facilitate updating customer account information.|
REPORTING AND ANALYTICS
|_landing_page||Track landing pages|
|_orig_referrer||Track landing pages|
|_shopify_sa_p||Shopify analytics relating to marketing & referrals.|
|_shopify_sa_t||Shopify analytics relating to marketing & referrals.|
The length of time that a cookie remains on your computer or mobile device depends on whether it is a “persistent” or “session” cookie. Session cookies last until you stop browsing and persistent cookies last until they expire or are deleted. Most of the cookies we use are persistent and will expire between 30 minutes and two years from the date they are downloaded to your device.
You can control and manage cookies in various ways. Please keep in mind that removing or blocking cookies can negatively impact your user experience and parts of our website may no longer be fully accessible.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can choose whether or not to accept cookies through your browser controls, often found in your browser’s “Tools” or “Preferences” menu. For more information on how to modify your browser settings or how to block, manage or filter cookies can be found in your browser’s help file or through such sites as www.allaboutcookies.org.
Additionally, please note that blocking cookies may not completely prevent how we share information with third parties such as our advertising partners. To exercise your rights or opt-out of certain uses of your information by these parties, please follow the instructions in the “Behavioural Advertising” section above.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that because there is no consistent industry understanding of how to respond to “Do Not Track” signals, we do not alter our data collection and usage practices when we detect such a signal from your browser.
if you have any questions about our privacy practices, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details provided below:
PO Box 1612,
Melville WA 6156, Australia
Last updated: 24/02/2022
If you are not satisfied with our response to your complaint, you have the right to lodge your complaint with the relevant data protection authority.